I recently took part in the competition to become a Center Parcs family blogger on the Tots 100 and was thrilled when I won! It was a long hard Summer this year, and we didn’t get to spend any time together as a family. Center Parcs is our dream destination, with lots of outdoor activities and no flights to navigate, we always wanted to go but could never afford it.
I haven’t had chance for much me-time lately, unless you count occasional days at work (which I don’t). So I was pretty eager to take Center Parcs up on their offer of a day in their Sherwood Forest park to learn a bit more about the program and what Center Parcs has to offer. I had a wonderful day and was really spoilt by the team.
These are the things I’ve learnt so far….
1. Center Parcs is not built inside a huge dome.
2. Sherwood Forst is incredibly beautiful. I really should have visited when I was at Uni in Nottingham.
3. Bloggers are much more polite than toddlers and don’t steal chips off your plate.
4. There are going to be monthly blogging challenges to remind us of Center Parcs throughout the year. The first one goes live today so look out for it on the Tots 100 blog.
5. You can do lots of indoor activities as well as outdoor ones. We got to paint some pottery, I made a Christmas mug – being the organised gal that I am!
6. It is sometimes nice to have a conversation with adults.
7. There will be more chances to have a Center Parcs holiday with Tots 100. So keep a look out!
8. My life is pretty sad when I get quite so much enjoyment from being on a train journey with a cup of coffee and a good book.
9. Center Parcs has loads of bikes and trailers for the twins to go in to hire once you get there.
10. I can’t wait to go on holiday!
Disclaimer: I received train fares, lunch and a lovely goody bag of Center Parcs gifts.