My 11 questions from Making it as a mum are:
1. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy and why?
A holiday. I need a holiday. Somewhere relaxing and warm with a beautiful beach. I might even take the family. Maybe.
2. What’s the best book you have ever read?
Middlemarch. For me it’s the perfect novel and makes me despair of being a writer myself.
3. Marmite, do you love it or hate it?
Love it. But I don’t eat it very often as bread is the enemy.
4. What’s a perfect day for you?
A long lie in. A walk somewhere beautiful preferably with water. Playing with the children in the park. Doing something creative. Reading something. Having dinner out. Going to the cinema or watching a fantastic box set with the hubby.
|A Favourite Walk|
5. If time travel was possible where would you go and what would you do?
I’m happy in the present.
6. Do you have any phobias?
I’m a bit scared of heights.
7. What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?
8. What item would you be lost without?
9. What drives you crazy?
Me when I can’t remember where I’ve put something I had in my hand a minute before.
10. If you could bring one thing back from childhood what would it be?
Um Bongo juice.
11. What are your plans for today?
Hoping the twins go to sleep. Hoping they wake up before 3 for the school run. The eldest wants to make something for her room with a bell on the end so she can wake everyone in the morning. Not sure if that’s a good idea.
Here are my 12 questions from Mummy Bird:
1. How long have you been blogging and what made you start?
I’ve been blogging for 7 months and saw Netmums advertising their new blog network.
2. Apart from your children what is your greatest accomplishment?
3. What is your favourite activity to do with your child/children?
Playing on the beach. I just wished we lived nearer.
4. What’s the most Romantic thing to happen to you?
Travelling back from our light airplane trip over the Grand Canyon in a stretched limousine.
5. What’s your most embarrassing Mummy moment?
All three girls crying at the side of the swimming pool. The eldest was upset because I hadn’t booked her swimming lesson and wouldn’t get changed.
6. Do you plan to go away on holiday this year? If so where are you looking to go?
I’d love to, if I won the lottery ( see question 1)
7. What is your favourite part of a day?
When the husband gets home.
8. Name one thing your child/children have done to make you feel really proud of them?
Watching my daughter ice skating.
9. What electrical appliance could you NOT live without?
My washing machine without which I wouldn’t be able to do twenty loads of washing a day. It’s a love/hate relationship.
10. How do you relax/treat yourself?
I don’t know. I can’t remember.
11. When was the last time you laughed with your children and what were they doing?
This morning when the twins were playing the going to school game. This is where they have a bag and give me and each other a kiss and wave saying “bye bye”
12. What are your hopes for this year?
Getting through a day without losing anything or forgetting anything.
As I’ve already done this meme and tagged everyone I can think of I won’t tag anyone else. Find my questions here if you want to do it.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.