We are really excited to hear that our favourite show Disney on Ice is coming back. The girls love two things in the world most of all: disney films and ice skating – so this couldn’t be a more perfect opportunity for us.
I actually took Molly to see the latest show, Worlds of Fantasy, a few years ago. She was so excited because it features Tinkerbell, who has always been her favourite character. She was jumping up and down when Tink skated on. Unfortunately it wasn’t just with excitement. She also need the toilet so we had to miss the best bit. Agh!
We are so pleased to be able to go again and see the whole thing. This show also features Ariel, Toy Story and Cars.
We reviewed the last show Disney on Ice Dare to Dream before Christmas and a few people asked me if I thought boys would like it. I think they would as the skating is so exciting and the bits with Flynn Rider would appeal to boys but this new show is definitely great for boys and girls. They would really love the parts with Cars and it really is novel seeing cars on ice!
Just looking at the photos I’m really excited. The show features our favourite mice Minnie and Mickie as they travel around the colourful fantasy worlds. It is really magical.
Disney Magic: The Disney On Ice Journey
Worlds of Fantasy offers the perfect combination of elements for fans of Disney On Ice. “From the contemporary feel of Cars and Toy Story 3 to the timeless quality of The Little Mermaid and Tinker Bell, audiences will see four completely different Disney worlds brought to life,” says producer Kenneth Feld. “All of this provides a value that is truly unparalleled in the world of live family entertainment. More than ever before, there’s something for everyone.”
- Each life size car took 2,000 man-hours to build.
- Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Fantasy is the first show featuring Tinkerbell’s story live on ice.
- Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Fantasy features choreography by Emmy Award®-winning choreographer Sarah Kawahara and lighting by Emmy Award®-winning designer Peter Morse.
- It takes over 12 hours to set up the show in each new market.
- 13 production trucks are used to take this show from city to city.
- There are 79 different paint colours in the show .
This time I’m not giving the girls a drink for at least an hour before the show so we don’t miss any of it!
To find out more or get tickets go to the Disney on Ice UK site