To celebrate the exciting launch of the UniBond Go range, UniBond is offering you the chance to win an exclusive VIP UniBond package, containing lots of DIY goodies – simply by sending a photo of your best home DIY!
The UniBond Go range is the nifty solution for all your sealing, fixing and filling needs around the home. With its Easy Dispenser Unit, UniBond Go gives you the confidence to fix, seal and fill without the need of a professional. Tackle your DIY projects with ease and assurance that UniBond Go will help to get the job done!
This new must-have household trio has been designed to provide users with complete ease and control. UniBond Go’s handy 100ml pack size makes it perfect for one whole job, meaning less waste. Its innovative Air Pulse ready-to-use applicator includes a trigger mechanism to allow users to execute with precision and skill – meaning no gun is required. The re-usable cap lid also enables simple closure, preventing any risk of dryness.
* UniBond Go Fill is waterproof and perfect for those hard to reach areas. Its adjustable nozzle is perfect for filling around tricky door frames and skirting board gaps and cracks.
* UniBond Go Fix – when you need to fix it, it’s time to grab UniBond Go Fix Acrylic. With repositionable instant grab, UniBond Go Fix Acrylic is ideal for small jobs and repairs, whether it’s fixing your cupboard door or your damaged shelf. Its nozzle allows for a mess free application, so there’s no need to worry about a big clear up afterwards!
* UniBond Go Silicone caters for all of your sanitary sealing needs. Its anti-mould formula makes it perfect for all sanitary tasks and, its precision nozzle makes for easy application. Do all of your small jobs at once – UniBond Go Silicone offers enough coverage for a bath and sink.
The range is set to be in store on the 1st March, available for the RRP £6.99
The pack will contain the following items:
• A Draper DIY Series 09241 Leather Double Tool Pouch
• A Draper DIY Series 19722 61-Piece General-Purpose Tool Kit
• A B&Q Gift Card of – £20 value
• The full range of UniBond Go products
How to enter:
* Send through a photo of your best DIY job from your home , whether it be a brand new bathroom that you fitted all by yourself, or furniture that you’ve created – whatever you’re most proud of! Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
* I will post the winning photo on the blog on Tuesday 6th May and contact the winner directly to arrange delivery of your prize.
* If you’re on Twitter, you can tweet your photo to me at @1978rebecca with the hashtag #diyathome
Competition closes Friday 2nd May 2014 at 12pm.
Good luck!Competition Rules:
- UK only
- Prize to be fulfilled by PR company
- Winner Must reply with contact details within 2 weeks or a new winner will be chosen.