Pet parents want only the best for their furry family members – the best dog watch fence and the best foods! Feeding their pets anything less than the best is not acceptable. Many have decided that the only way to be sure their pets get the healthiest foods is to prepare the food themselves. While this may seem difficult, it really isn’t at all. Try this recipe for your pet.
You will need:
- Non-stick foil
- 1 fillet of trout
- Garbanzo beans, rinsed, 1 cup
- Sweet potato, sliced
- Broccoli, chopped, ½ cup
- Carrots, diced, 1 cup
- Cranberries, stewed, ½ cup
- The oven needs to be preheated to 350 degrees.
- Rip off a piece of non-stick foil that is large enough to make a packet for the food.
- Put the fish on the foil with the skin side down.
- Put the beans, carrots and sweet potatoes on top of the fish.
- Place the broccoli on top.
- Add the cranberries to the top.
- Tightly wrap the meal so that steam cannot get out while it is baking.
- Bake it for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Because steam can burn you, carefully open the packet.
- Make sure the meal is completely cool before letting your pet eat.
That’s how easy it is! All you need is a list of super foods and you will be able to prepare very tasty and healthy foods for your pets. Below is a list of well-known super foods. Have fun experimenting to see what your pet loves the most!
- Organic sweet potatoes are packed with vitamins, minerals and fiber and are considered a nearly perfect food. They aid in healing and the prevention of cancer.
- Organic broccoli is another nearly perfect food. It can be eaten raw for a quick snack or steamed for a warm treat for your pet. You should be careful that broccoli is never more than ten percent of your pet’s diet, though. Broccoli can lower cholesterol, prevent cancer and helps the immune system.
- Organic carrots are perhaps the favorite super food. Because they are not expensive and easy to find, many people eat carrots often. What you may not realize is that your dog and cat will love to chew on raw ones for a snack. Carrots help with vision problems and regulate blood sugar.
- Oily fish, such as fresh tuna, mackerel, salmon and jack fish, are known as brain foods. The Omega 3 fatty acids help increase intelligence and also treat heart disease and arthritis.
- Organic beans are a great source of protein for the body. They help with the burning of fat and can aid in the prevention of diabetes.
Pet owners read a wireless dog fence review to find the safest fence so why wouldn’t they read the reviews and labels for the food they purchase? Reading labels is a start, but with regulations so lax, your pet food may not be as organic as you would like. The only way to be sure your pet food is completely natural is to prepare it yourself. As much as you love your pets, this is a small price to pay for their health.