Yes, yes I know: I’m a celebrity, and all it’s gross bug eating antics, has finished. Unfortunately, I didn’t get my act together and write a blog post for the meme while it was actually on the screen. Ah well. Better late than never. Kateonthinice has cast a handpicked dozen onto a desert island and escape is forbidden until we have completed 11 questions.
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream ‘Get me out of here!’?
Definitely the mess. Luckily I am not a neat freak but I have a line of tidiness I don’t like to cross. The girls have usually crossed it by eight in the morning. It’s constant mess. Its the fact I leave the room and come back and a toy explosion has taken place.
2. What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle?
Thanks to the twins I can now do most tasks one handed with wriggly creatures on my lap. I’m sure this would come in handy.
3. How are you likely to annoy people if you were stuck with them for three weeks?
Ok big confession time: I may have a *mumble mumble mumble*. Whats that? You didn’t hear what I said? I may have a slight erm.. a slight you know… a slight…snoring problem. Sorry. I am in currently in denial about the issue.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
Mushy peas. Definitely. Totally disgusting. Or liver.
5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?
Books. Or my trusty iPad with lots of books on it. Then again there would probably not be a connection. Or electricity to charge it. So back to books then.
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
My family. Although I wouldn’t mind having a few hours without hearing the word mummy.
8. What celebrity, alive or dead, would you like to have with you in the jungle?
Ant and Dec. They are the only good thing about that show. I’d find it a bit embarrassing as I can’t tell them apart though.
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
Doing something on camera which would haunt me forever. See question 3
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
Sleeeeep. Oh no that’s what I’d do if I went to a luxury hotel now. Still probably sleep.
11. Why is the person who tagged you a star?
Anna from Adventures of a Middle aged Matron tagged me. Her blog is hilarious. If you haven’t been there take a look. She also writes for my favourite newspaper so it feels I’m getting articles for free. Shhhh… Don’t tell them.
Right I’m going to tag:
Red rose mummy
Spoonful of vodka
Life, ninja killer cats and everything else
Halloween Activities for Kids