- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog.
- Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
Would you like to live in a different country? Why would / wouldn’t you?
No. I love visiting but I’m an English girl in name and heart. I did Camp America and one summer was long enough. I missed my parents and proper tea and Cadburys too much.
Are you doing what you thought you would be at this age when you were a teenager?
Pretty much, although I thought I’d be a famous published author by now. I also didn’t expect to be doing quite so much housework.
What is your biggest addiction, and does it worry you?
Sugar. I have. A very sweet tooth. It tricks me into buying sugary things. Yes it worries me.
Do you speak a foreign language?
Je parle un petit peu de francais.
What is your favourite holiday destination? (either past or a ‘dream destination)
My parents house. I would love to go somewhere really exciting like Malaysia, South America or China.
Failing that, I’ve heard Cyprus is lovely…
What most annoys you?
What is your dream job?
Writing the great British novel
What are you looking forward to this year?
The summer. Being able to get out more and let the children burn off all their energy.
How upset would you be if you woke up tomorrow morning and the internet had ceased to exist?
Like, oh my god, seriously. Epic meltdown.
What day / period of your life would you like to re-live?
University. Not for long but all that blissful sleep.
If you could travel in time (you know, without buggering up the space/time continuum thing) would you go forward or backwards?
I would have liked to have lived in Austen time. Unfortunately I think I would have been a scullery maid.
My second set of questions are from Bambinos and Bumps:
1. If you could change one thing in history what would it be?
The winner of the Pelopponesian war, as it was my husband’s dissertation and I’d like to know if he was right about what would have happened.
2. If you were a colour which would you be and why?
Blue because it’s my favourite. I’d like to think I’m calm and serene just like it. Hmmmm….
3. It’s nearly valentines so what’s your ideal date?
A nice meal, the cinema, wandering round a beautiful city chatting.
4. If money was no object what is the one thing you would do?
Go on a looooong holiday. I might take the children.
5. How would your best friend describe you in 3 words?
Clumsy, forgetful, understanding
6. What 3 things would you take with you on a desert island?
iPad, books, swimming costume.
7. What would your last meal be and why?
A curry because it’s yummy with peshwari naan.
8. Who was your teenage crush?
One of the stars of Bill and Ted. Not Bill
9. What is your favourite movie of all time
Bill and Ted.
Haha. Or maybe
10. What music makes you happy?
11. Who would you most like to meet (alive or dead)?
Stephen Fry or George Elliot
12. Where is your favourite place?
My questions are:
- What would your superhero name and power be?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
- What do you wish for your children?
- What qualities do you hope your children will inherit from you?
- What do you hope they won’t inherit?
- What would you do differently about your time as a parent?
- What was the best advice you received on becoming a parent?
- What was the hardest thing about becoming a parent?
- Who would play you in your life story? Why?
- Who would play your onscreen partner?
- What music would be on the soundtrack?